Links For Staff
Apollo-Ridge Education Foundation 2023-2024 Link to Grant Application!
PA Department of Education 42 U.S.C. § 11431 et seq.
- Office 365 - Email
- Source for Teachers -Frontline-Teachers and staff will use this site to call in sick, request personal days, etc.
- NaviGateStaff members will use this site for instant online access to our District Safety Plan procedures. Teachers will also be able to use this site to account for their students in case of an emergency
- Child Abuse/Mandated Reporting Training (Online)This site provides the mandatory recognizing and reporting child abuse training.
- ComplyComply is an online tool for tracking and managing employee fulfillment of district requisites and state mandates. Comply employee registration instruction click here.
EDIT TEACHER WEBSITES:
- Webpage - High School Teacher LoginHighs School teacher webpage login to create and edit district webpages
- Webpage - Middle School Teacher LoginMiddle School teacher webpage login to create and edit district webpages
- Webpage- Elementary School Teacher LoginElementary teacher webpage login to create and edit district webpages
SCHOOL BOARD POLICIES/ARIN LINKS:
- Apollo-Ridge School District Board PoliciesUse this link to locate all of the Apollo-Ridge School District Board Policies.
- ARIN IU 28
- ARIN IU PD Registration Link
STUDENT DATA ACCESS:
- This site provides staff with real-time, on-demand access to all of their students data including cumulative grades, attendance, and assessment data. This is also the program we use to write, edit, and warehouse our district curriculum.
- Study Island Login
- eWalkThis is the site staff and administrators use to complete their formal observations including walk through observations.
- Student Learning Objectives (S.L.O.) Resources This site provides a comprehensive list of resources to help staff members complete their annual S.L.O.(s).
- KYTE Online LearningThis site provides FREE, on-demand technology professional development for Apollo-Ridge Staff members. Each course that you successfully complete will allow you to earn Act 48 credit.
- Open Educational ResourcesOpen Educational Resources (OER) offer opportunities for systemic change in teaching and learning content through engaging educators in new participatory processes and effective technologies for engaging with learning.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE)
- PERMS - Act 48 Tracker It will allow you to view how many Continuing Education Credits you have earned.
Use your Professional Personnel ID or PPID to access.
- Professional Development Courses through IUP
- Teacher Certification Search
- Teacher Information Management System (T.I.M.S.)
PROJECT LEAD THE WAY:
- PSSA InformationThis site will take you to the official PDE website housing information regarding the annual state assessment - the PSSA's.
- PSSA Online TrainingThis is the login in site for the annual PSSA training District Assessment Coordinators, School Assessment Coordinators, Test Administrators, and Proctors must complete in order to participate in the PSSA's.
- Standards Aligned System (S.A.S.)The Standards Aligned System (SAS), developed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, is a comprehensive, researched-based resource to improve student achievement. SAS identifies six elements that impact student achievement: Standards, Assessments, Curriculum Framework, Instruction, Materials & Resources, and Safe and Supportive Schools.
- Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers Pay Teachers is the go-to place for educators to find the resources, knowledge, and inspiration they need to teach at their best.
- What Works Clearinghouse The What Works Clearinghouse (WWC) reviews the existing research on different programs, products, practices, and policies in education.
FREQUENTLY REQUESTED FORMS
*When completing the field trip request form, please make sure to complete the transportation information. The organization/school district account must be included on the form for approval.