Thank you for considering enrolling your child at the Apollo-Ridge School District!
Awareness of the student enrollment process is important for helping to ensure a smooth transition to a new school. Parents and guardians should be informed of key people to contact at each school and the necessary forms for them to provide personal information beforehand.
Please call Kim Akins at 724-478-6000 x5001.
Enrollment for Students in K-12
To enroll a student, please complete the online registration to the right. Once you have submitted all necessary information and documents, you will be contacted by our staff with more information.
If you choose to print the enrollment forms (located under the online registration) and fill them out manually, you must call to make an appointment to come to the school to submit them. Emailed forms cannot be accepted.
Mrs. Tawnya Trkula, Secretary of Student Services
724-478-6000, ext. 2040
Mr. John Skiba, Director of School Safety & Student Services
DEADLINE TO ENROLL
Enrollment for the beginning of a new school year should be completed at least ten days prior to the first day of school. This will ensure that all documentation has been submitted and that transportation is scheduled.
Registration can be submitted by:
- Clicking the yellow Online Registration button to the right, or
- Printing out the Enrollment forms on the right and making an appointment to bring in the required documents.
Please aware that the following documents are required for registration:
- Student’s birth certificate or proof that you ordered one.
- 3 proofs of residency (lease or mortgage information, driver’s license, automobile registration, auto insurance card, current utility bill(s), tax statements, or public assistance document)
- Student’s current immunization record
- Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or photo ID
School guidance counselors help students develop the academic and social skills needed to succeed, personally and professionally. Counselors in elementary and secondary schools help students overcome obstacles that may inhibit their learning.