Thank you for considering enrolling your child at the Apollo-Ridge School District!
Awareness of the student enrollment process is important for helping to ensure a smooth transition to a new school. Parents and guardians should be informed of key people to contact at each school and the necessary forms for them to provide personal information beforehand.
To accommodate this process, download the registration forms at the right. Once all forms have been filled out, an appointment is required to complete the enrollment process.
Mr. John Skiba, Director of School Safety & Student Services
Mrs. Tawnya Trkula Student Services Secretary
724-478-6000, ext. 2040
DEADLINE TO ENROLL
Enrollment for the beginning of a new school year should be completed at least ten days prior to the first day of school. This will ensure that all documentation has been submitted and that transportation is scheduled.
2022-2023 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Apollo-Ridge Elementary Lobby
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 - Daytime Appointments Only
Wednesday, April 6, 2022 - Day and Evening Appointments
Please call Kimberlie Akins at 724-478-6000, x5001 to schedule an appointment.
Registration packets can be obtained by:
- Downloading the packet from the Apollo-Ridge elementary website. If you download the packet from the website, please make sure you print one-sided.
- Stopping by the elementary office during the school day between 8am – 3pm, or
- If you have a child who attends Apollo-Ridge, a packet can be sent home with that student.
Please bring these required documents to your registration appointment:
- Child’s birth certificate or proof that you ordered one.
- 3 proofs of residency (lease or mortgage information, driver’s license, automobile registration, auto insurance card, current utility bill(s), tax statements, or public assistance document)
- Child’s immunization record
- Parent’s/Guardian’s driver’s license or photo ID
- Registration packet
School guidance counselors help students develop the academic and social skills needed to succeed, personally and professionally. Counselors in elementary and secondary schools help students overcome obstacles that may inhibit their learning.