2020-2021 Preliminary Budget
At the May 25, 2020, Legislative Meeting, The Apollo-Ridge Board approved the 2020-2021 Preliminary General Fund Budget. It is anticipated that the final budget will be approved by the School Board on Monday, June 22, 2020.
Inquiries may be made to Mrs. Jennie Ivory at 724-478-6020 or email@example.com.
The Preliminary Budget:
- Totals $26,330,836
- Represents a 3.4% increase over the 2019-2020 budget
- Defines the scope and depths of Apollo-Ridge’s programs
- Act 1 of 2006 establishes an index which is used to determine the maximum tax increase allowable
- Apollo-Ridge’s index for 2019-20 is 3.8%
- The preliminary budget contains no increase in Armstrong County millage and a 2.1 mill increase in Indiana County.
- Armstrong Co. – 62.4 mills
- Indiana Co. – 16.5 mills
- Act 1 provides relief for Homestead/Farmstead approved properties
- The 2019-20 Homestead/Farmstead exclusion for approved properties is approximately $334
- A mill is worth approximately $165,082
Open the link below for a detail of the budget.